18 April 2013

What is Good: Food Branding Inspiration


I have compiled some examples of work that is inspiring me in this brief in terms of print production methods and also design elements that I like and think would work. I think what do know from looking at all of this work is that attention to detail is what makes the branding stand out, and also the creation of the products and the thought that goes into them, such as creating mini stickers to place on bottles so that the branding is carried through to the last detail. I also really like the idea of using several different stocks to create more visual interest and contrast within the branding so that it creates more a sense of range and also makes the products more covetable. I also really like the idea of creating a stamp that can applied to my products, as it is a really simple but really effective print technique. I also really like the web design of Emporium Pies, which is something I will need to consider even if I only propose it and do not code a site. It is simple, but looks of a high quality, which is what I want to achieve across my whole branding collateral.

No comments:

Post a Comment