19 May 2012

Final Crit Feedback

The feedback I received today was a bit of a mix of useful and confusing. There were some valid points made about the poster, which people didn't feel was particularly relevant to the diary, and there was a suggestion that the content would be more relevant to it if it was included in the actual publication.
Other points were made about the layout of the publication, such as the amount of space I had left for actually writing the dates down, maybe I should have left more space for the planner so that people could fit more in to the diary so it could fulfil that function. They suggested that the planner could have worked better if it had been left as one page for the designer, and the page next to it as the planner.
Overall I am fine with the feedback I received, and I am going to try and solve the problem of the poster, but because I paid quite a lot to print the actual diary, I will not be making any changes to that at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment