8 January 2013

ISTD Website Visual Research


I have been trying to find websites that I think would be useful to look at in terms of styles for my own website. I want it to be simple but contemporary feeling, so that it appeals to both audiences of design students and music fans from the time. 



Alexander Komarov





Lab Partners
I like the Lab Partners website because, although it is too cutesy for the concept of my website, the shop element allows the quality of the images to speak for themselves, so that you aren't being distracted by a lot of text. 

Frame Inc.
I really like the structure of this website, with the one beautiful photograph centred in the middle of the page and the use of simple but well designed imagery and minimal text. The use of bold imagery and the structure of the site is something I would like to recreate in my own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment