18 March 2013

Context of Practice Publication: Project Proposal

Title of Publication : TBC

I intend to communicate the relationship between: Mulvey's theory of the gaze and feminist film theory

I intend to: educate and promote to

A group of: professional, educated women and men who appreciate film and feminist theory, 25 and over.

State the message/concept: A feminist film festival featuring films that relate to Mulvey's theory of the gaze, as well as other feminist film theory.

In order to achieve this I will produce: a range of posters promoting the festival, publications that promote the festival and discuss the film theories, as well as other ephemera related to the film festival.


Action Plan
Research film festivals and their designs.
Research feminist film theory in depth and produce a research table to help me analyse it and use in my work.
Begin to create design ideas.
Get some designs critiqued by peers at the end of the week to see if I'm headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment