13 November 2011

Aesthetically Pleasing.

The 5 Most Important Aesthetic Qualities to me When Judging Design are -

  1. How pretty/beautiful I find it to look at.
  2. How playful/clever it is.
  3. How colourful it is/how successfully the colours work together
  4. Whether of not it is atmospheric/how successfully it evokes a feeling.
  5. Nostalgic/Vintage looking
5 Experiences I hope to undertake before second year to enhance my aesthetic experience of life
(this is the list of stuff that is actually doable within the year based on my limited funds/time/energy)
  1. Go to an amazing gig (so far I have Steps [yey for the 90's] and Two Door Cinema Club lined up, both will be an experience for different reasons)
  2. Go to London to visit the Harry Potter studio tour, which I'm hoping will have a lot of amazing stuff lined up for me to stare at in wonder. 
  3. Brave Alton Towers for the first time ever and make it onto Oblivion without passing out.
  4. Walk to the Top of Rivington Pike in Chorley. 
  5. Skinny Dip (this probably won't happen because I know i'd be the one whose clothes got nicked, and because I'll never be drunk enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment