28 March 2012

CoP Publication Research

The rationale for my context of practice publication is a designer a week diary aimed at the first year students of LCA BAGD.

I have chosen this as my concept because I wanted to use the Blog Marry Avoid task in some way, because I found it the most useful, as it provided me with a fresh resource of inspiration and new influences to help me with both my research, and my personal and professional work.

To research for this publication, I need to look back at my own blog post relating to this task, and I will also look at other students blog posts for this task, and this will provide me with the 52 designers I want to look at.

I looked at the work of Bryan Keplesky and Emily Allison originally, and found that when I presented their work in the task these got very positive feedback.
I also presented the work of La Boca, the design studio from London, who I also want to include in the publication.



2 Designers that I found from the presentations were Olly Moss and Here Design Studio, both British Based, who I want to research into further for this brief.










No comments:

Post a Comment